New feature – Notifications
Another week another feature? This is how we work at Penta. Some features may take a while to be polished to perfection, but the wait is worth it. What is one of the main disadvantages of traditional banks that business owners have to cope with? It is that there are no notifications.
Probably every bank account owner has been logging into his bank account to check for an incoming payment at one point in his life. Maybe even multiple times, because it was an important payment. Quite a few banks offer only rudimentary forms of notification, but Penta has your back now.
Penta’s new notification feature helps you to track your account activity, incoming and outgoing transactions via emails. Simply customize the settings and you are good to go. Enjoy the increased transparency and say goodbye the frantic checking of whether a client has paid or not when you are already on-site.
We think that this feature is an important addition to Penta’s growing list of important game-changing features that will define business banking and finance customization for years to come.
What is new?
- Penta customers can now customize their notification settings to receive an email when an incoming transaction of a certain limit has been completed
- Penta customers can now customize their notification settings to receive an email when an outcoming transaction of a certain limit has been completed
- It is also possible to customize which account users receive these notifications
The feature is available for all Penta customers except for businesses “in Gründung”.
How can I use the new feature?
The setup is easy. To customize your notifications to you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Administration menu
- Click on the Notifications tab
- Customize the settings
Your feedback is always appreciated, and we will gladly listen to suggestions, ideas and improvements for this feature. Feel free to send us a message at any time.