Switch your bank account – With us it’s simple
Make your free account switch with Penta and enjoy innovative business banking. We take care of everything important for you – save time and energy.
OUR SUPPORT FOR YOU
We help you switching your bank
- Penta offers you personal advice for the entire account switch process
- We will inform you about all the steps necessary to transfer the account
- The Penta team assists you with moving your standing orders
- After a successful bank account switch, we will support you in the termination of the old account on demand
- We provide you with templates and samples for a convenient bank change
How It Works
- Contact us
Let us know the names of the companies, your customer- / contract- / insurance- / tax number and the information of the old bank from which these companies are currently collecting (IBAN and BIC).
- Identifying Payment Partner
We will help you to identify your payment partners and provide all necessary templates. Our Team will also advise you on how to set up your standing orders.
- Complete Account Switch
After all regular payments are moved to your new Penta account, we will assist you in closing the business account with your old bank.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Bank Account Switch – Conditions
- Make sure you have enough credit on your new and old account
- Standing orders must be set up on the new account and the existing ones on the old account must be deleted
- Your creditors need the new bank data to issue a new SEPA Direct Debit Mandate
- For SEPA business direct debits we need the mandate to authorize the payments
- It is best to wait about 2 months before you cancel the old account so that no payment is lost
Don’t have a current business account with us?
With the help of our account change help we make it easier for you to switch your bank by helping you to identify your payment details so that your payment partners can be informed of the new bank details. Furthermore, we advise you on how to set up your new direct debit mandates and provide you with templates for a quick account termination.
Deleting your old account is not automatically done in the account switching service. As soon as all payment partners use your new account, use the account termination sample.
A SEPA Direct Debit Mandate exists between businesses and consumers and before the direct debit is debited, the financial institution does not check whether the mandate is valid.
So when you change accounts, you only ask your creditors to assign a new mandate without having to contact your new bank.
With a SEPA corporate direct debit mandate, however, there is a payment agreement between corporate customers. This direct debit mandate especially for business customers has to be deposited with your new bank, because it is checked before each execution.
We attach great importance to quick and uncomplicated solutions. Therefore, opening a business account with us takes only 15 minutes. We will then review your options and you can start using your Penta account within a few days.
We currently offer two different options: “Advanced” for 9 € per month or “Premium” for 19 € per month. Just check our price plans to find out which services are included with the different business accounts.