As our Chief Technology Officer Henrik is leading our team of software engineers, platform operation and cybersecurity professionals.
Your career path with Penta
We are looking for team members that can grow with us, celebrate our success, and have our back when things get tough. Join our quest to make life easier for small businesses and entrepreneurs across Europe!
Shape the future with us
Our goal at Penta remains the same every day: To make business banking easy so business owners can focus on what they love. That’s our goal internally as well, making our work as seamless as possible so we can focus on what we love doing.
Experience the Penta culture
At Penta, we love ideas, more ideas, and action! This is how we guarantee that we are on top of our game when it comes to innovative solutions for our customers. That’s why we have created a safe environment where everybody is free to share their ideas on how to digitalise business banking.
Join Penta and build a digital future of banking with us.
What you can expect from Penta
- Competitive salary and a focus on your career path.
- Countless Penta Meetups and access to the start-up scene.
- We care for our employees well being – that’s why we have introduced mental health initiatives.
- Flexible working hours and working from home option.
- No Meetings Thursday – one day a week to bring your projects forward with focus and get it done.
- Free yoga classes.
Experience the smooth application process at Penta
- Send your CV and any supporting documents you might have, we promise we spend more than 6 seconds on it. (:
- One of our recruiters will reach out to you and arrange a first interview to get to know each other.
- Depending on the position you applied for you, might be asked to do a case study.
- You will meet with your future lead, team members and a co-founder.
- If you are selected, you receive your offer letter and we welcome you onboard!
Ready to get started?
That depends mostly on the stage of the application. We are trying our best to come back with feedback whether positive or not within 1-2 weeks upon receiving your application. It generally takes 4-7 weeks to make it all the way through our process. Since we are also at a scale-up phase, we sometimes also have a lot of positions to deal with.
There are a couple of reasons. We have a number of steps in our process that also might require independent work from you and the review of that work by our team. While this adds time to the process it helps us to understand you better. We also want you to meet your core team and stakeholders so you know exactly who you will be working with and get a proper feel of our culture and teamwork.
We respond to all candidates to let them know the outcome of their application at each stage in our process. Unfortunately, our emails can sometimes make their way to your Spam / Junk folder or your email in your CV might be wrong (it happens more often than you think). If you haven’t heard from us within the timeframe given, or have never received an email confirming your application, please check your Spam / Junk folder. If you still check and we haven’t responded to you, don’t be shy, reach out :)
We’re always looking to improve our recruitment process so the steps can vary as we try new ways and ideas to make sure our process is data driven, meaningful to you and Penta itself. What we do keep constant, in order to ensure fairness is that all candidates that apply for the same role have the exact same steps in our recruitment process. However, if you apply for two different roles the steps they are involved in might differ a bit as we try new things.
Throughout the first 3 stages, you will hear from someone from our Recruitment Team, the Hiring Manager for the position, and, for some roles, an additional member of the relevant hiring team and a co-founder.
If you are selected to have an interview with us, we will send you a guide beforehand so you can prepare :)