In sync with your accounting tool
- Quickly connect your Penta account to your bookkeeping tool
- Synchronise your data in real time with DATEV, lexoffice, Debitoor, BuchhaltungsButler, sevDesk and several other solutions
- Directly transfer all your transaction data to your tax accountant
Save time with direct integration
Synchronise your expense data by connecting your Penta account to DATEV. When you import your uploaded receipts using DATEV’s Belegbilderservice, your tax accountant will automatically have all your data in the appropriate digital format.
Accounting on the go
Book receipts in real time
Store receipts immediately as an image in your account.
- Just take a picture of the receipt and attach it to your payment
- Categorise the expense and insert any necessary notes
- Save the receipt for your bookkeeping
Annual financial statements and tax returns made easy
Make your tax accountant’s life easier
- Manage your tax accountant’s access to your data
- Save time and money by optimising your communication
- Ensure tax-compliant booking of earnings and expenses
Frequently asked questions
Currently, Penta accounts can be connected with DATEV, lexoffice, Debitoor, BuchhaltungsButler, Papierkram, Billomat, CANDIS, and FastBill.
More information on how to connect your Penta account with your bookkeeping tool can be found here.
Transactions will usually show up in your tool within a day. If you’re using lexoffice or Debitoor, your transactions are synced in real time.
The integration of your bookkeeping tool is included in Penta’s Starter, Comfort and Enterprise plans.
Your transaction data can be automatically sent to DATEV Unternemehen Online or other Accounting tools.
The following transaction data will be sent:
Your transaction data will be sent 4 times a day. See here for instructions on how to set this up.