Expand your Business with Sub-Accounts
Create Sub-Accounts with a few clicks to put aside tax reserves, manage teams or save for investments. Take advantage of a fully-functional bank account.
MORE BANKING POWER AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Each Sub-Account has all the functionalities you love and know
- Opened within seconds without application process
- Your own additional German IBAN
- SEPA payment capabilities including Direct Debit collections from your account
- Payment file upload (Batch Payments)
- Bank statements
- Receive and move funds between internal and external accounts
- Available to Advanced and Premium Plans
FOR TAXES, TEAMS AND INVESTMENTS
Put aside tax reserves, manage teams or make savings easy
- Set funds aside for tax reserves
- Split the finances of your teams and departments
- Save every month for investments
- Separate income streams
Full control over Sub-Accounts
- Control permissions for each of your Sub-Account
- Allow your employee or accountant to view some or all Sub-Accounts
- Check permissions for each account and user at a glance
MAXIMUM SECURITY FOR YOUR ONLINE BANKING
Your money is safe with Penta
- Your business bank account is kept with solarisBank and supervised by the German banking authority BaFin
- Deposits are protected up to €100.000
- Data protection under GDPR
- Cyber security including SSL encryption of sensitive data
Enter data about your company and complete 3 minute online video identification.
Confirm your identity using VideoIdent by IDnow and verify your business.
You’re up and running!
Your account is ready to use, we’ll send your card to you in a couple of days.
Discover modern business banking for your company.
Sub-accounts offer many advantages to your business. Sub-accounts are a simple and straightforward way to separate funds for different projects, expenses, or different business locations. Sub-accounts also allow you to set aside reserves for future tax liabilities and scale the right areas of your business by opening a sub-account for each of your company’s products or services.
Sub-accounts also provide a clear view of the profitability of your business units, the different markets your company operates in, or the future investments you plan to make.
Sub-Accounts can be created with a couple of clicks via the Penta WebApp in the Accounts menu, as long as you are an Admin on your already existing account.
While you create your Sub-Account, we ask you to verify that the business details we hold about your business are still up-to-date. You will also have to accept the Terms & Conditions of our Bankingpartner. These are the same Terms & Conditions that you accepted during the creation of your very first Penta account.
Sub-Accounts are available in our Advanced and Premium plan offering.
If you use the Advanced plan, you can create and use one Sub-Account to separate income flows or put aside funds for tax payments. As part of the Premium plan, you can create up to four Sub-Accounts for your business.
Currently, only Admins of your Penta account have access to Sub-Accounts. However, we are planning to offer you the same level of granularity you have with the current permissions, by allowing you to set permissions separately for each account.
Once you created your Sub-Account, you can see it in the list of existing recipients in your Payments menu.
Start by selecting the account you want to transfer funds from. Then click on the Sub-Account, enter an amount and confirm the transfer. No TAN is needed for single payments between your accounts.