MORE BANKING POWER AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Each Sub-Account has all the functionality you love and know
- Open within seconds without application process
- Your own additional German IBAN
- SEPA payment capabilities including Direct Debit collections from your account
- Payment file upload (batch payments)
- Bank statements
- Receive and move funds between internal and external accounts
- Available with Starter and Comfort Plans
FOR TAXES, TEAMS AND INVESTMENTS
Put aside tax reserves, manage teams or make savings easy
- Set aside funds for tax reserves
- Split the finances of your teams and departments
- Save every month for investments
- Separate your income streams
Full control over Sub-Accounts
- Control permissions for each of your Sub-Account
- Allow your employees or accountant to view some or all Sub-Accounts
- Check permissions for each account and user at a glance
MAXIMUM SECURITY FOR YOUR ONLINE BANKING
Your money is safe with Penta
- Your business bank account is kept with solarisBank and supervised by the German banking authority BaFin
- Deposits are protected up to €100.000
- Data protection under GDPR
- Cyber security including SSL encryption of sensitive data
Enter data about your company and complete a 3 minute online video identification.
Confirm your identity using VideoIdent by IDnow and verify your business.
You’re up and running!
Your account is ready to use, and we’ll send your card to you in a couple of days.
Discover modern business banking for your company.
Sub-accounts offer many advantages for your business. Sub-accounts are a simple and straightforward way to separate funds for different projects, expenses, or different business locations. Sub-accounts also allow you to set aside reserves for future tax liabilities and scale the right areas of your business by opening a sub-account for each of your company’s products or services.
Sub-accounts also provide a clear view of the profitability of your business units, the different markets your company operates in, or the future investments you plan to make.
Sub-accounts can be created with a couple of clicks via the Penta WebApp in the Accounts menu, as long as you are an Admin on your already-existing account.
While you create your Sub-Account, we ask you to verify that the business details we hold about your business are still up-to-date. You will also have to accept the Terms & Conditions of our banking partner, which are the same Terms & Conditions that you accepted during the creation of your very first Penta account.
Administrators have access to all sub-accounts. In addition, you can grant your team individual access to the sub-accounts via the user permissions in the menu item “Users and cards”. You can decide whether they can only view the accounts or also prepare and send payments.
Once you have created your sub-account, you can see it on the home screen in the web app, in the list of existing recipients in the “payments” menu, and in the mobile app.
Start by selecting the account you want to transfer money from. You can manually click on the sub-account or drag and drop to do an internal transfers. In the second step, enter an amount and confirm the internal transfer. No TAN is required for internal transfers between your accounts.