The Business Account for your GmbH
Save time and simplify your day-to-day business with integrated accounting, additional sub-accounts and multiple visa cards for your team.
YOUR MODERN BUSINESS ACCOUNT
Benefits for your GmbH
Control your expenses, payments, access for co-founders and accountants and create sub-accounts to analyze your team’s expenses – via app or browser.
Our 100% digital current account with German IBAN offers you a seamless integration with your accounting software, innovative accounting and receipt management and the execution of international transfers in more than 35 currencies with full price transparency.
TAX DECLARATION AND ANNUAL REPORT MADE EASY
Simplify your Bookkeeping
- Direct connection to your accounting software
- Simplified tax declaration as LLC – Direct integration with DATEV Unternehmen online
- Automated synchronization of all transactions with Lexoffice, Debitoor, Buchhaltungsbutler, sevDesk and many more
- Simple transmission to your tax consultant
Ease your company’s financial management
- Add company cards and users with individual permissions
- Attach receipts, categories and notes to transactions
- Define individual access rights for your tax consultant
- Put aside tax reserves, manage teams or make savings with additional sub-accounts
Open your GmbH business account in 3 steps
- Account application
- Account confirmation
Real-time updates on costs & spendings
Adjust your Penta account as your business grows
No permanent commitments for LLC – account can be adjusted anytime
100% transparent and comprehensible costs
Your money is safe with Penta
- Your business bank account is kept with solarisBank and supervised by the German banking authority BaFin
- Deposits are protected up to €100.000
- Data protection under GDPR
- Cyber security including SSL encryption of sensitive data
Open your GmbH online business account now!
A business bank account is a bank account for LLC’s, especially designed for businesses. It is comparable to a bank account for private individuals but usually offers more extensive functions. Nevertheless, the basis for both is to make and receive payments.
If you want to open your business account for your GmbH online, or open a second account, you basically need the following information:
- Type of company
- Business activities
- Industry code
- Number of employees
- Ownership and company structure
- and the most important (expected) financial ratios
For identification purposes, it is necessary to carry out a video identification procedure through our partner, IDnow. During this procedure, a consultant will check your identification documents online.
- You founded a company in Germany
- You live in Germany or abroad
- We support all legal forms – Here you can find a list
Opening a bank account is reasonable for every businessperson, regardless of the chosen legal form, in order to separate private and business transactions accurately with a company account. This makes it easier for you when filing your tax return or during a tax audit, so that you can clearly prove all business transactions. For the legal form of the GmbH there is even a legal obligation to hold a business account in the name of the company.
If you open a Penta account for a GmbH in foundation or UG in foundation, you have 10 weeks time to send us your trade register excerpt.
Once you have received your certificate of registration, please upload your certificate of registration to your Penta account. We will check the commercial register statement as soon as possible and activate your account so that you have a fully usable online business account.
We currently offer two options: The “Advanced” plan for €9 per month and the “Premium” plan for €19 per month (both excl. VAT). In our pricing list, you will find a detailed overview of the included services for each account plan.