The smart business account for your KG
Get the most out of your business account with powerful features that help you manage your finances with ease. Spend more time on your business and less on your banking.
Modern Online Banking
Benefits for your KG
Receive company cards and access for your limited and general partners, control your expenses and use sub-accounts for better financial management – via app or browser.
Your digital business account with a German IBAN offers seamless integration of your bookkeeping, innovative booking and receipt management, as well as carrying out international bank transfers in more than 35 currencies with full price transparency and 100% security.
TAX RETURN AND ANNUAL ACCOUNT
- Connect Penta with your accounting software within seconds
- Simplified tax filing through direct integration with DATEV Unternehmen online
- Automated synchronization of all transactions with Lexoffice, Debitoor, Buchhaltungsbutler, sevDesk and many more
- Define individual access rights for your tax consultant
One place to manage expenses
- Add company cards and users with individual permissions
- Set budget limits for individual cards, up to €25,000 / month per card
- Stay organised with multiple sub-accounts for your business needs
- Attach digital receipts, categories and notes to transactions
Open your business account in 3 steps
- Account application
- Account confirmation
Real-time updates on costs & spendings
Adjust your Penta account as your business grows
No permanent commitments – account can be adjusted anytime
100% transparent and comprehensible costs
Your money is safe with Penta
- Your business bank account is kept with solarisBank and supervised by the German banking authority BaFin
- Deposits are protected up to €100.000
- Data protection under GDPR
- Cyber security including SSL encryption of sensitive data
Banking that make businesses succeed.
The Penta business account is a beneficial account, which is specially designed for companies. It is comparable to a bank account for private individuals but usually offers more extensive functions. Nevertheless, the basis for both is to make and receive payments.
Opening a bank account makes sense for every company owner, regardless of the legal form chosen, in order to separate private and business transactions neatly with the help of a company account. This will make it easier for you when filing your tax return or during a tax audit so that you can clearly prove all business transactions.
However, if you want to set up an KG or have already done so, there is no obligation to open your own business account. Since there is a duty to keep double-entry books and prepare the balance sheet for KG companies, opening a business bank account is highly recommended.
If you want to open your business account, you basically need the following information:
- Type of company
- Business activities
- Industry code
- Number of employees
- Ownership and company structure
- and the most important (expected) financial ratios
For identification purposes, it is necessary to carry out a video identification procedure through our partner, IDnow. During this procedure, a consultant will check your identification documents online.
- You founded a company in Germany
- You live in Germany or abroad
- We support all legal forms – Here you can find a list
We currently offer two options: The “Advanced” plan for €9 per month and the “Premium” plan for €19 per month (both excl. VAT). In our pricing list, you will find a detailed overview of the included services for each account plan.
With Penta you can adapt your plan at any time in a flexible and easy way. Or, of course, you can change your account if you wish to make adjustments to your company form.